Asian Heritage Night Market
On May 28, check out our night market from 4:00-8:00pm which will be celebrating Asian Heritage Month + will showcase a variety of local businesses who are Asian owned or led. The market will consist of your essentials ensuring compliance + safety stays a top priority.
ISO Radio will be bringing some tunes while you pick up your essentials.
Percentage of table fees will be donated to @collectivesociety360 to help create career + entrepreneurial development for BIPOC youth.
Want to be a vendor?? It's not too late, send an email to email@example.com or submit a form here + let's go!
Vendors (More to be announced soon!)
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS - VENDOR MARKETS
stackt has worked closely with Municipal and Provincial public health departments to develop protocols to mitigate exposure to COVID-19. The following processes are intended for all parties to understand expectations and allowances for onsite experiences. It is your responsibility to ensure you are reading this in full and providing compliance to site policies. Safety is our top priority. Our vendor market series was developed to offer a safe and outdoor space to support local businesses in our community
stackt will take the following health + safety measures:
- Each vendor will complete a self screening questionnaire before the market opens via a QR Code (or on paper if mobile is not possible)
- Sanitizing all tables and spaces before set up
- Ensuring all on site staff + associated vendors are always masked and are following rigorous pre shift health screening and hygiene protocols
- Passive screening is required for all guests entering the site
- Providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the site for all guests use and individual washrooms stalls are available throughout the site
- Providing facility cleaning services within the site during operating hours to ensure cleanliness
- Ensuring that proper distancing and way finding measures are in place
- Developed a COVID-19 workplace safety plan .
- Post any and all required signage and safety plans
- Post and clearly mark entrance and exit points for 1-way flow of traffic
- Ensure all vendors on site have the necessary licenses